- 1 can ai yu jelly
- 3 cups water, 1/4-1/3 cup honey, 2 limes
- Cut the ai yu jelly from the can into pieces and place in a bowl or container.
- Boil water and stir in honey until it dissolves. once dissolved squeeze the juice from 2 limes and let cool.
- mix ai yu jelly with honey-water mixture. serve.
- It’s possible to mix this with almond jelly as well. depends on your preference
Peter: I LOOOVE this, but ironically, i’ve never had ai yu jelly in Taiwan. This recipe is really refreshing and is a perfect snack. I actually just bought another can to make this in the near future again.